There we go, dropping a gamma again.
In all seriousness, I lived there for two years and I don't ever remember that coat of arms being there.
This was a night for the books, including the original puke purse experience. Can you blame me?? "We were on a boat! A mother effing boat!"
Noah, always so classy, makes me feel like I can dance. I use to just let him lead and I tried to follow the best I could. I don't think he ever dropped me. He did drop Jess one time though!
Problem #1 of the night: We got on the wrong boat. We ended up on a boat with Loyola students and we were doing something soro-tastic and somebody on the boat kindly informed us that we were in the wrong place. UH OH! We ran for it and finally caught up with our sisters before the boat took off on Lake Michigan. The Spirit of Chicago was a beautiful boat!
Problem #2 of the night: The captain catching Peter and I in the bathroom stall. Looking back several years later, what was I thinking?!?!?!
Problem #3 of the night: Peter getting sick. This is when it occurred to me that it would be appropriate to catch it in my hands rather than let it go on the floor. I didn't want to pay the $300 clean up fee! Ew, gross.
Problem #4 of the night: I got sick on the bus, in my purse.
Problem #5 of the night: Lucy got me undressed, put my once beautiful dress on the porch so Jessie wouldn't get sick, and put me in my own bed. Peter slept on the couch because he couldn't walk home.
Problem #1 of the next morning: Peter, highly confused, wakes up to find my clothes strewn all over the living room. He can't find his phone so he reaches inside my purse to find it. Gross again. He was covered in Ron from the night before. Jeez, I was a hot mess in college.



No comments:
Post a Comment