My last GGN. These nights were infamous for bad choices, college-like tendencies, and just general craziness. Jessie served as bartender and when it was time to load the buses, we all got separated by sorority and who knows what happened after that. I can't even remember what frat we were matched with. I think junior year it was ZBT (my night with chris g) and senior year it was Lamda Chi (poor mike. he slept on the floor that night.) I remember my gone greek night being so terrible that I didn't want to go back sophomore year and we went to see second city instead. That was the best decision at that time and I'm glad I didn't have it any other way. However, my last two, were rockin'
Check out Jessie's mad skill:
me and bennett.
bus party.
(After further thought, I remember that TWO freshman girls were hospitalized that night in our sorority for being so drunk. Mandy, the president at the time, was amazing and took care of everything and the girls ended up being just fine. Shout out to Mandy for having it together and taking care of business.)



No comments:
Post a Comment