Whoa, throwback. Just looked at the pictures from that night. Wow, we partied pretty hard. Started in the frat house.. wouldn't have had it any other way. To be totally honest, I'm impressed my camera made it through the night.
allister. jess. noah. me. jabril.
spector makes an appearance! (sidenote: i always think this picture is very prom-esque with my hard on his chest.)
shiksa.
the bus photoshoot begins. there werent' really ANY good photos. yeah.
nyc future roomies.
oh my word. i totally forgot about this until right now, but emmy and heidi ended up saving my life because they stole my water bottle from me and pretended like it was theirs. at the time, i claimed i knew and i probably did, but i'm so happy they were in the right state of mind to realize we didn't need anymore to drink! thank you ladies!
future teacher and future lawyer
responsible sober sisters.
Sidenote: I was just composing a post on Boat Date Party and realized that Noah did in fact drop Jess once! GGN 2009. There's a reason why she and Allister disappear from the pictures after a while. Noah, in his hot mess state, dipped Jess while they were dancing. Suddenly, Jess yelled out, "Catch me!" But he wasn't fast enough and she fell and hit her head on the speakers. Between the alcohol and probably concussion, she and Allister spent the rest of the night sitting down so she could recuperate. I was not in the right state of mind either and wanted to take her to the hospital, but quickly realized they wouldn't be able to do anything for her anyway. Mom asked me how the party went the next day and I nonchalantly responded, "It was really fun and then Jess got a concussion." I'm just happy she had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment