Saturday, February 21, 2009

Winter Formal. (Ugh.)

I think this was my worst formal ever. I looked so hot and I was so excited. Joel and I had just broken up and I wanted to try and meet someone new, so I got blind set up with a football player. He ended up being such a jerk and left about 10 minutes after we got there. I look great in this picture because it was before the tears started flowing. I called my mom bawling, probably because I felt rejected yet again. Allister ended up coming over afterward and cheering me up by giving me hugs and letting me vent. Thanks Allister, that was probably one of my most pathetic moments in college and you were there for me.

This was not a good night for GBP in general. I think something like 5 seniors threw up the moment we got to the restaurant. The management was clearly pissed and closed down the bar, which is why the boys claimed to leave. Either way, not one of my favorite nights in college, but it made me a stronger person. May have jaded me that all college athletes are gross (but hey, I learned a lot!)

See, I did look good! Ugh, what the heck was wrong with him??

By the way, I have no idea who this dress belongs to (eh hem Jess), but I'll buy it off you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment