Strep throat is running rampant around school. Three first-grade teachers, one third-grade, one fourth-grade, and the principal have been out. I'm lysol-ing whenever possible. If a child sneezes, they immediately go to the hand sanitizer. I am not taking any risks with fall break only a week and a half away.
Solid weekend, overall. It will be described with pictures once my camera battery charges. I got a little crazy during the Northwestern game on Saturday, which resulted me in not remembering anything between 2pm and 6:30pm. I am so lucky to have great friends who love me for who I am. I went through all of the emotions apparently. Happy, depressed, annoying.. questioned the world about why they put up with me. Several times. As soon as I was good to drive, I went out to Dooley's to meet up with Tommy and his friends to watch the Wisconsin game. I was feeling awesome, by the way. At 9pm when it was time to celebrate Katey's birthday, I was a hot mess. The hangover hit me so hard I curled up under the blanket and laid on her floor. Again, why do my friends put up with me? Oh yeah, Cari and Spencer were kind enough to take photographs of me passed out on the couch and shared them via fbook. Glad that everyone who works at my school could see them. I love how everyone's response to my craziness was, "Where did you go that you got that drunk?" ... Uhm simple answer: didn't leave the house.
In case you missed it, this is my hot self. I can't believe I'm still single, can you?
In case you were wondering, those empty bottles were 3 buck chuck. We're classy.
No comments:
Post a Comment