Quick update:
1. Empty room is starting to look like a classroom! Special thanks to Kristie and her mom for helping me find appropriate fabric for the bulletin boards. They look amazing.
2. Pennants are flowing in from universities all over the states. People are so nice and I am so thankful for their generosity. My kids will be able to name 25 universities because their pennants will be posted all along the walls.
3. Held my first team meeting today. 4 hours long. I think it actually went really well. Everyone on our team is so nice and creative and energetic and love teaching. I am so happy to be working with them.
4. t-eff-a meetings for the next two days. Pictures of classroom will be posted next week.
5. Need to find an outfit for Jason's party!! Nautical themed? Pirates? I'm watching Project Runway right now in an attempt to get an idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment