Sunday, January 29, 2012

BEST TEACHER PRESENT EVER

So I wanted to share with you a story from my classroom on Monday. I think it's hilarious. Slightly disgusting, but hilarious.

Monday morning 7:45AM
Da'Shon entered my class about 1.5 months ago. He was such a severe problem that his teacher quit and they didn't want him to make another teacher quit, so what do they do? They give him to me. (Sidenote: I am officially the disciplinarian at my school. Sweet, innocent me?!)

He comes in while I am on the phone with another teacher. He starts taking blue bottles out of his backpack. I get off the phone he says, "I have a present for you!" I LOVE PRESENTS. WHAT AN AWESOME START TO MY WEEK! I think to myself.

He proceeds to hand me an opened Deluxe box of Kroger brand douche solution and wipes. I can't decide to laugh or cry. I ask him where he got it from. He responds, "My cousin put it in my backpack and told me to give it to you. He said you'd really like it."

For the record, there should have been 4 bottles in there. There was only 3. I am pretty sure mom is upset because all of her douching products are officially missing.

Lastly, because word spreads like wildfire in elementary schools, by the end of the day, it was common knowledge that I have the cleanest room in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment