That's right. Nashville has it's first snow day. Kristie said it perfectly, "Hmm. I feel there is something missing from our snow day. Maybe....snow?"
Basically, we have a four day weekend. I couldn't sleep past 7, so I went to the grocery store. They were trying to restock the shelves because everyone in the South assumed the world was ending yesterday and stocked up on canned goods and milk. Kristie was awake by 8 and Spencer slept in until 8:45. Before 8am, Cari, Annalise, Natalie, and Amanda all asked, "What are we going to do for four days?!" Well friends, we'll find something to do!
Weekly update: Go!
13 students were arrested at Arshia's school yesterday. The fight broke out during lunch and involved tazers and knives. It made the 10 o'clock news. The two 18-year old's are being held on $10,000 bail. I just don't understand how they go from my babies to inmates. It's just sad.
The LT meeting got a bit heated on Tuesday and resulted in one teacher laying it down on the other. She basically got a round of applause from the entire room. It was awkward, but I really loved being there to witness it. So proud of you!
Spent some time at the gym this week. Apparently, the new policy is that all music must be edited and prayer must occur immediately following the fitness class. I think I found another Jew in my zumba class.. we were the only ones with our eyes open and head up!
We're probably heading to another DDD restaurant in Nashville - JamaicaWay.. only open M-F for lunch so what a perfect time to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment