Thursday, May 19, 2011

Field Day 2011

Field Day.. a chance for students to seriously run crazy around the school campus and there is really no way to control these them.

Highlights:
I'm still trying to think of some.

Low points:
1. Edgar threw about 10 tantrums. There was screaming, pushing, crying, restraining.. and oh yeah, he threw a rock at me.
2. I was slightly disappointed by the activities. I hear Field Day, I think tug o' war, relay races, hurdles. We had hoola hoops, bouncy inflatables, and jump ropes. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to have a relaxing day planned. Except IT WAS IN NO WAY RELAXING.

______


I miss Kristie. Come back.
______

I think the principal has lost his mind. I am going to be the third grade team leader next year. We'll have 9 teachers on our team, most of which have decades more experience than me. He basically said that no one else wants to do it, so it's my job. The only stipulation is that I cannot have a baby in the next year. I'm not joking, that was part of the deal. I don't think that's going to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment