"don't be bad to your mom" .. he clearly knows me very well. Mom, I love you but the kid's onto to something. I have got to call you more often. Pretty sure this is going on our fridge as a reminder to all of apartment 310.
Several things to comment on:
1. No one has ever called me Ms. Wett and gotten away with it. Not sure why Eduardo is starting now.
2. Well, I am usually mad at you Eduard. Remember that time today when we talked about what sharing was. Yeah, you're 8. Remember that time we practiced walking across the room. Yeah, you're 8. Remember that time that you interrupted me at least 10 times today. I have proof, because I now keep a tally on the board.
3. He is the fourth child to remind me to feed Brownie. Do my students think I starve my cat? My imaginary cat at that? Apparently, because none of them thought I would remember to feed the poor thing. Then again, I did make up a cat and it's been a year long lie. I am going to heaven, you watch.
"you need to get mary" .. Don't worry Gabby, I know. Between Mom and Pop Leo, I got it covered, but thanks for the friendly reminder. Yosef at least asked me in his letter if I had a boyfriend, you just assumed I was single.
(If you think my sarcasm throughout the post is super negative, I'm laughing and enjoying this, so please no worries, I am loving my job these days!!)
And last, but definitely not least, the highlight of my day.
This came from a new kid to my class, named Kyle. "do you have a boyfriend because my dad's brother keep on telling me!"
Me: Kyle, what are you trying to say here?
Kyle: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: Well, why do you want to know that?
Kyle: My brother's dad wants to know.
Me: So your brother has a different dad?
Kyle: Yeah, and he wants to know if you're single and if he can meet you. He wants to know when parent teacher conferences start. Can you write a letter home, he'd really like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment