Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pray on the bike

You know you work out at Lipscomb when after your one hour dripping-sweat spin workout, you stop and pray on your bike. It didn't matter that everyone felt like death or that I almost fell off the bike. It hurt to sit down today, but I somehow managed.

Had five t-eff-a national people in my classroom today, plus Lindsey. It was the first time she's ever seen me teach, I hope it didn't go too badly. It always amazes me that even though there are a ton of strangers in the back of the classroom, the kids rarely notice. They just keep doing what they are doing, even if it means making bad choices. Generally, they were a little chatty (nothing new there) but did a decent job. Besides, it's not them being evaluated, right? Also, I created a new word and now have to teach my students it isn't actually a word. I called them "chattery" today. OOPS.

Left work today at 4:30, skipped the gym to take a nap before the concert, and walked around the apartment aimlessly for a while not sure what to do. Note to self: Don't skip the gym again.

Shout out to Jason, just because.

1 comment: