Watching the Republican debates right now.
Spencer and I are talking politics.
Kayleigh: I don't understand people who don't get their daughters vaccinated from HPV.
Spencer: The vaccinations are expensive.
Me: Uhm, cancer is expensive.
Spencer: That sounds like a really enlightened argument.
Today, I wore black pants, a green tank top, and a white cardigan. Several comments from children ensued:
Carly: You look like a secretary, you know, one of those people you talk to at the doctor's office.
Annie: Why do you look so pretty today?
Manny: Wow Ms. W, are those heels?!? You never wear high heels.
Jackie: Can you always wear your hair down. I don't like it when it's up. You look bald.
Thanks kiddos, for boosting that self-esteem.
In other exciting weekend news, here is a partial recap.
Saturday night, at 3AM, a bunch of us decided it would be a great idea to literally climb the fence to the pool and go swimming. Now, I was the designated driver, so I didn't even have any drinks in me to keep me warm. Secondly, it's not summer anymore, it was probably 60 degrees. Three, you only live once. Totally don't regret it.
On Saturday, I picked up my refurbished iPad from the Apple store. I am still too nervous to use it by myself. In recent news, I sent my first email on the iPad!! Special thanks to Apple for donating these new computers to teachers!!
Lastly, my friend Jordan is trying to make it big in the music business. Please check out his first music video here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment