Thursday, December 16, 2010

24 hours and 39 minutes!

Until Spencer and I board a Continental flight back to NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might actually be high on life right now. I cannot believe that first semester is donezo. What a ridiculous past few months.

During our faculty luncheon today, I told Dr. C .. "I'm a Jew but OMG I love Christmas carols!" One of the literacy coaches asked me if I had been drinking beforehand.

Finished up my last Balanced Lit class tonight and handed in my 11 page paper, too.

And what do I do now? No kids, just PD tomorrow. I'm presenting the "regrouping dance" that I created for the entirety of the faculty, so I figure being hungover/still drunk will make it slight more bearable. So I ask again, what do I do now? I pack and GO OUT. Tin Roof, here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment