Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Successful Rally

After OD-ing on Advil, my fever broke in time to have dinner with Julia and Tracy. I want to say a special shout out to Julia, probably my most loyal reader :)

(i.e. She told me not to tell her any stories that I've written about in my blog because she had already read them.)

Dinner was AWESOME. How I missed my girlfriends. It is really unfortunate that we said goodbye for another year :( All in all, they are both doing SO well and I am so proud of them! Julia and I did a whole ton of laughing to the point that her TB was acting up. Girl got it in Europe - what a champ.

Let's see.. this week has been sort of crazy. And a whirlwind. And liberating. And lovely. All at the same time.
........................................
You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me
So I'll let my walls come down, down
........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment