Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who knew?

I spent my wonderful snow day #2 baking 8 dozen cookies and three sheets of brownies. Our apartment smells like a bakery!

Spencer and I also used a groupon we purchased last week for The Dog of Nashville. We had a hot dog on a french bread bunch, clumped with nacho cheese, wrapped in bacon and topped with a sunny-side up egg. OMG talk about dying and going to heaven.

We just got the call. It is supposed to snow tomorrow afternoon so we have a half-day tomorrow and Thursday. Hey, I'll take it. I'll test the kids and then give them cookies and Capri Sun. I got the idea from flashbacks of Annie's lunch at the Academy.

I'll add, I actually miss my students. And besides, a half day counts as a real school day, so we don't have to worry about using the third of 4 snow days. WOOOOOOO.

Happy "this is not real snow" Snow Day #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment