It's official, after 5.5 long months.. I HAVE RETURNED!
Reasons to celebrate:
1. In Waldwick with Stephen, Ben and Mom :)
2. Dr. C offered me a position at my school next year!!!!!
3. I presented the regrouping video to the entire faculty today and I did not completely make a fool out of myself. I'm starting to think that acting a fool is part of the job description, but somehow that works for me.
4. Spencer and I were delayed in Nashville and I think we were making a scene. For those of you that have never been in the tiny Nashville International Airport, every 10 minutes or so a famous country singer gets on the loudspeaker and welcomes you. I think security was beginning to worry when we started talking back to the country singers AND I began to do ballerina twirls on the human conveyor belt. Spectacle.
Two weeks in Jersey. If you are within a 100 mile radius, I cannot wait to see you!!!
p.s. DID I MENTION PIZZA AND BAGELS!?!?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment