Snow Day Top 10 List (in no particular order)
1. Ate at another Food Network must called Arnold's, a Nashville fave. It was my first meat and three!
2. Baked a brownie/chocolate chip cookie mix.
3. Watched the BCS bowl with my Nashville family.
4. Met my "silver stud" Jon Greene at Domino's. But really, he followed us out. Recommended Polly's Shell for my car needs.
5. Laughed a lot today. Like, a lot.
6. Watched as Kristie and Spencer went head to head in a tickle fight.
7. Mr. Fowler and I had an argument over Sophia's Asian roots. I swore she was Japanese. I was right. Take that Fowler.
8. Jess called me from London on her European cell phone. Talk about feeling loved.
9. Played a game pretty much like dirty Apples to Apples. There are too many inappropriate cards to mention on the internet. Now you know these must be ridiculous because I have little to no filter.
10. Kristie successfully accomplished a New Year's resolution :)
p.s. At 2pm, we received a phone call that school is canceled again tomorrow. Something about another inch tonight. It's 12:25am right now and I haven't seen a snowflake. That being said, football is scheduled. Jess and I have a skype date AND I am going to Zumba. How does life get better than this?
No comments:
Post a Comment