Saturday, January 8, 2011

"This field trip was lame!"

Surprise, that came straight from Mr. Joshua's mouth.

And unfortunately, I'm going to totally agree. They didn't give the kids any time to plan on the giant jungle gym / ball pit / law suit waiting to happen. I was totally down for letting the kids run crazy, but none of the other teacher's were.

Spencer told a story at the December birthday bash last night that had all of us hysterically laughing. Apparently a teacher was quoted as saying the following on the first day of school. Excuse me for laughing because it is terrible, but sometimes you just have to laugh.

She told her students day 1: You all gone fail this course. Cuz econ's hard and you dumb.

Yes, an educator said that.

Hmm.. woke up in a funk this morning. Could barely move so I spent the whole day coloring phonics posters. 39 to be exact. While Spencer and I watched Scrubs, I started hysterically crying. We're still not sure why. I blame the funk. Then Liz took me out for some retail therapy (i.e. the library and the Dollar Tree) and I felt much better. In my defense, it is winter now and Jess is not here to watch Titanic and Lifetime Movies with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment