Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Bushwacker, x2.

Forgot to turn the heat on before I left on Thursday. When I got to my classroom, the thermometer read a chilly 34 degrees. Imagine little icicles in the shape of children.

We had a rockin' dance party around 2:40. Tom attempted the worm. Epic and hilarious fail.

Hit a new personal record! Ran 5 miles yesterday. Shooting for another 5 today.

Mustered up the energy to head to Broadway Brewhouse for the first time. They are famous for their drink called the Bushwacker. The first time I saw a bushwacker was the first time Jess came to New Jersey and went to Saddle Brook Diner. Apparently, it's a real thing!

Spencer and I are officially beginning a West Wing marathon. Our goal is to finish all 7 seasons by the end of the school year, tentatively June 2011.

Off to TAL workshop.. exactly what I want to do on a Saturday morning :)

1 comment:

  1. I am dying reading this and thinking of the Saddle Brook Diner. Good times. HAHA

    ReplyDelete