Spencer mocks me. He says, "My name is Kayleigh. I majored in poverty, with a minor in sarcasm." I'll admit it. HILARIOUS.
8:18PM. I have considered going to bed for approximately 42 minutes. Exhaustion hitting hard.
Quotes of the day:
Otto: Have you ever heard of God?
Me: Well, actually, yes, I have.
Otto: He created men and women. And he gave daddy a lot of work over break too. That's why I got presents. Thank Jesus.
Me (holding back laughter): Well, God didn't- Actually, I'm not sure if I can go into this. Topic change. So, Super Croc. He's a giant crocodile.
Joshua: Hey Ms. Wettstein, I'm sort of over this 100 Book Challenge.
Francie threw ANOTHER tantrum during lunch when she refused to eat. She's lucky that no principals were in the building today - she would have gotten beaten considering this is the second time around. I will say I am getting smarter, I didn't discipline her until we got back to the portable. The last thing I wanted was an immobile screaming child on the playground.
Volunteered with Habitat today. I.E. Babysit two five year old's.
Kayla: Mommy makes daddy sleep on the couch.
Me: Maybe that's something we only talk about at home. Let's keep coloring.
Kayla: Maybe he should stop staying with other ladies.
Me: Kayla, inappropriate.
Kayla: MOMMY SAYS IT!
Field trip tomorrow. Three parent chaperones. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment