Monday, March 7, 2011

Bringing a knife to school is on the no-no list.

Highlights: After helping Amanda get into TCAP Bootcamp mode, her kids totally loved it! She camo-ed out in dress, we decorated her door in camo, found a chant, and made them dog tags. It was adorable how into it they were. She also had a whistle. I.E. She was tearing it up at school.

Lowlights: Joshua had a serious meltdown around 9:45.
Me: You can do this! Let's make your parents proud and show Mom had great of a writer you are.
Joshua: I want to make my parents so happy and I want to do good so my daddy changes, but he never changes. I was good in kindergarten and first grade and and (sobbing) he never changed! He's always drunk! (Tears dripped all over his paper.)

A second grader was suspended for the second time today, after bringing a knife to school. Still not sure why he brought it, but nevertheless, it was in his pocket.

Spring break is in the air - 4 more school days until NJ bagels, pizza, and GREAT DRIVERS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment