London's weather began to fail us on Saturday, July 16th. It started to rain and it never really stopped. We headed to the National Gallery where we decided to critique art like I use to do in my Art History Class at the Louvre in Paris. This did not last long. Jess and I made too many inappropriate jokes in too little time. We attempted to count the number of bare breasts and lost track after about 87. We found Robert Downey, Jr's doppleganger. Apparently it was a self portrait from the 1600's. We eventually lost steam and headed to Camden Market where we did our favorite thing. EAT. I haven't written much about all the food I have consumed on our trip, but you can guess. We love to eat. Everything under the sun. It was an eating vacation and I am so okay with that.
Oh, look at that. We ate at an amazing French restaurant. It was to die for. And affordable. Jess's best friend Clem was leaving London and moving to Nice, France to start another program. It was her last night so we needed to celebrate. Here are some classics from the photoshoot post-dinner.
Liz, Clem, and Jess
Clem's Roommates are hilarious
This reminds me of the Rock from WWF
We crashed at Clem's place. SLUMBER PARTY.
No comments:
Post a Comment