Monday, July 11, 2011

The "Staples" ran out.

Heat index peaked at 118 today.

Being as it was too hot to spend any time at the pool, Cari, Kristie and I hit up Staples and their penny deals. If you're a teacher, you can get up to 25 products for 1 penny each. This week's sale was on glue, erasers, and pens.

Problems that occurred at Staples today.

1. Cari's pay stub doesn't qualify as a way of proving she's a teacher. She needed to go back home and get her actual license and drivers license to prove she was a teacher.
2. While leaving, the two employees said, "Wow. You got her good!" RUDE.
3. On attempt number 2, Cari's cashier did not say two words to her.
4. My 56 items had to be rung up 3 times in total. It was supposed to cost me approximately $10. It rang up as $56. Then Kristie came through and walked the cashier through the process of ringing me up with the deal price.
5. It took 25 minutes (thank you Kristie for keeping track of time) to process my order.

If everything wasn't a penny, I would never go back.

In other news, I LEAVE FOR LONDON TOMORROW. I bought a new digital camera so I might end up blogging from London via pictures depending on how much free time I have.

Say a prayer for safe travels please.

Did I mention that we finished the HP marathon? AND I WILL BE SEEING THE LAST HARRY POTTER MOVIE AT MIDNIGHT.. IN LONDON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment