Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chrismukkah 2011

Three's Company celebrated the holiday season by invited some friends over for a little Chrismukkah celebration! There was quite the spread of food (our friends are talented cooks and bakers) and the apartment was decked out with holiday cheer. Kristie brought "Douglas" home about two weeks ago and he has been a great fourth roommate.


We played White Elephant, also known as Dirty Santa or Chinese Christmas. Basically, you steal presents from each other. Jason and Becky brought some awesome joke gifts, including a barking toy puppy on a leash, and a snuggie. One of the best parts of the night was seeing Jason attempt to put on the snuggie. People picture taking skills, Kristie!



We requested people come decorated in their best tacky sweater. Bennett was sweet and gave this to me our sophomore year of college and it's been a staple in my closet ever since. Also known as the "Hangover" sweater or what I wear on every Jewish holiday.


The majority of the conversation evolved around the shenanigans that happened the previous night at the t-eff-a holiday party. Jess would be proud.. it was the closest I've been to my days in Gamma Phi since we graduated, complete with a water bottle of Parrot's Bay. I brought the puke purse, but somebody upstairs helped me out and it wasn't needed. Cari took a little spill (in the mud), Hunter Hayes (the Justin Bieber of country music) was there and Kelly freaked out (in a good way, of course!). Kristie was a little under the weather so she laughed on at the craziness, while Spencer tried not to fall off the chair during the raffle. Emma won the raffle two years in a row and apparently let everyone and their mom know about it. Two t-eff-a water bottles? SHARE.

I wish I could tell you more about the night, but I blame the Parrot's Bay. I had a little fun at the stage in true college fashion. For all of you who watched on and laughed, you're on the naughty list. Cari, however, won major brownie points for simply saying, "Don't do it!" and I listened! How many more years until these types of night are unacceptable for someone who graduated college? Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment