Sunday, December 11, 2011

Early Birthday Present

I have the best friends in the entire world. It's been a crazy last few months (my roommates can attest to the fact that I am never home) so blogging has been on the back burner, right there next to sleep. I was informed last week that we would be doing some roommate bonding over dinner on Friday. We were going to celebrate my upcoming birthday.

Being a total ditz, I missed all the signs of a surprise birthday dinner with my friends. We walked into Chago's and there was a table full of friends with menus blocking their faces. Cari and I are so lucky to have these people in our lives.

Apparently there were several chances for the surprise to be given away, but they kept it from us!

Annalise asked to carpool to the surprise dinner (that she wasn't invited too).

Spencer's mom sent me a facebook message wishing me a happy birthday before dinner.

Kristie had a near slip with an outfit situation.

And get this: Cari and Arshia were also going out to dinner just because. Cari invited our apartment to join :)

Thanks again for such a wonderful early birthday surprise :)




1 comment:

  1. happy early bday KW! was lots of fun at Chago's I'm so lucky to have been a part of the nom x3

    ReplyDelete