Yes, we are insane. But we did it. 12 hours of no bathroom. I am going to shout out myself on that one. We did purchase a package of Depends, but you could see them under our jeans and they were just SO uncomfortable. I pray that I don't need them when I am older.
Here are some of the best pictures from the night.
Shout out to Dollar Den in Paramus for sweet glasses and glow sticks.
The hours of sitting and standing are already getting to Liz and Spencer.
This is before Emma and Liz went on their epic drinking fest at the Sheraton, which resulting in them walking half the city to find us.. and maybe lying to a dozen different NYPD. They were amazing by the way, and kept us safe! Even if they were taken advantage of by Liz.
We should have done this when we got there about 7 hours before midnight. It dawned on us at 4.
3 hours and going strong.
2 hours to go!
This is what we could see. We couldn't see Gaga but we did see a million Mitt Romney commercials.
Post-midnight. All I wanted was some pizza and a potty. It was a nightmare finding cabs for Leesa and Emma, and Spencer even punched a cab (the actual car) at one point. In the end, we all made it back safe and sound to Fort Lee. Where we went to the bathroom for the first time in 12 hours. I am so happy I can mark this off my buddy list.
No comments:
Post a Comment