Cross it off the bucket list, I watched 12 out of 14 hours of television in one day. Thank you terrible weather and tornado season. We all know I have no idea how to relax so it was a bit of a change for me, but I am glad that I got it done.
What did I do in those two hours?
1. took a bath
2. ate at La Hacienda Taqueria (also on the Nashville bucket list). A-MAZING food. You know that if the entire restaurant staff and everyone in the restaurant is Mexican, you have found a legit restaurant. TRUE STORY. Everything was A-list, from the white queso to the las palentas (Mexican popsicles). We made a spectacle of ourselves, as per usual. If you are interested in hearing the story, we will be commemorating this day in our apartment with a group picture to mark the special event.
Passover starts tomorrow at sundown, here's to a week without grain and corn syrup!
No comments:
Post a Comment