Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mother nature has it out for me..

Between the mouse that inhabited the portable the other day.. and the charging deer that attacked Spencer and I while hiking on Sunday, I felt that Mother Nature had it out for me. And no, she was not done yet.

There was a storm of epic proportions today. When I opened the portable door to let the children in at 7:45, a crazed bird flew not only directly at me but into the portable. It proceeded to bang into walls, lights and bookshelves for the next few minutes. Insert me screaming here. I called Amanda and she heard me scream a few times and she was extremely helpful. She cackled and eventually word got around the whole school.

When one of my students came in, the bird went right for Annie's head! Luckily, it flew out at the same time.

I didn't notice until taking attendance that the stupid bird pooped on my desk :(
Solution: Claim it's good luck. I mean, I got pooped on at the Eiffel Tower.. this was not nearly as bad. Just laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment