Kristie's battery died today - thank you AAA for coming to the rescue.
Found out some very flattering information today. Unfortunately, "I'm in love with a man twice my age."
Carly also told Amanda and I that we look like we lost weight. I thought this was a positive thing. Amanda asked my highest, best student, "What are you trying to say? We were FAT before?!"
They officially changed the metro calendar so now we have instructional days on Friday and Monday of spring break. Guess who is taking their first sick day?! I love my kiddos and this job, but I am not about to postpone my flight and pay a ridiculous penalty.
Heather, forgive me. Kristie and I are sitting here watching Top Chef and we broke the seal of the box of reduced fat oreo's I bought for tomorrow's second grade team birthday party. Because the majority of the team is on Weight Watchers, I felt the need to buy the "healthier" version of oreo's. Amanda recommended carrots. It's a birthday party, hell no.
I totally forgive you. That box of Oreos would not have made it to school had it been in my possession. :)
ReplyDelete