Saturday, February 12, 2011

Funk-y music

I've been in a funk.. for a solid two weeks. This afternoon I started to see some light though and I am very thankful for all of my friends and family dealing with my mood swings and bad attitude lately. Jess called from London and that really made me feel a lot better, too.

I'm feeling apathetic toward teaching which is a HUGE problem in my book. Totally not okay, my kids deserve better than that. I spent both snow days making centers (Thank you Liz, Cari, and Kelly for coloring) and graphic organizers and going to school and re-organizing my classroom. I went to yoga on Friday night in an attempt to release all of this negative energy I'm feeling. It didn't instantly work, but I'll give it some credit for feeling a little better today.

Cooking class at Whole Foods was really fun and brought me back to life. We're in the midst of cooking the epic Valentine's Day ham and will be celebrating Valentine's Day as an apartment in a few hours.

Here goes. I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment