Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is drop-kicking a student against the law?

Part of me really worried about Joshua missing two days of school in a row. What if he was sick or something bad happened? Then, he came back. At one moment, I wondered to myself, "If I drop kick him, will I lose my job?"

Class is walking back to the portable from P.E. and Sheila yells out to the class, "Don't run or you'll fall like I did!" ... While saying the word "did," she just randomly falls. She didn't trip. She wasn't running. She just wiped out. If I wasn't so angry at Joshua, I probably would have died laughing. Sometimes, I just don't know..

Keith: Ms. W, Anna told me that you had dinner with a boy!!
Me: How did Anna hear that?
Keith: I don't know but she told the whole class you have a husband.
Me: You know there's a difference between husband and boyfriend and friend that is a boy right?
Keith: ...No.
... English learners, love 'em.

Had a meeting with the principal today about additional Masters/PhD programs for next year. He recommended that I seek an Ed.S (Educational Specialist) in Administration and Supervision. I'm applying to MTSU (Middle Tennessee State U) for fall semester- wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment