Thursday, February 17, 2011

NEEDED: A good lawyer

I am way too exhausted to actually type out the details of why I need a lawyer, but if you have the name of a good lawyer that would be interested in saving my bottom pro bono, please share with them my contact information.

All you need to know is that during recess, a stray dog bit one of my students. With the entire class watching. For the record, he is totally fine, just shaken.

I think God is a little upset with me because I was once a dog lover.. well, until I created a fake cat named Brownie.

Other thoughts.. if you want to donate something to my classroom, let's start a collection for one of those invisible dog fences that shocks any animal that comes near. That is a much better idea.

Celebration of the day: 100th Day of School!!

1 comment:

  1. Was it the big black dog? My mom called today sounding very traumatized from an incident with a black dog on the playground. There is no way you can be sued for a dog biting one of your students- the dog's owner should be sued! My friend Katie's dad is a lawyer if you really think you need one. So sorry this happened!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete