Monday, October 11, 2010

Sweaty Yucky Children

So, I took on my little Latino and Latina students today at recess in a bout of soccer. They were really impressed when I scored a goal. I was seriously tempted to kick the ball as hard as I could to get out some frustration.. but then I realized that there was the potential for me to physically harm a child. I hate filling out accident reports, especially when I am to blame for said accident.

In other exciting news, ONLY two more instructional days until fall break. I have to spend the day in PD on Thursday, so that's a nice relief I suppose. I am just overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I need to cram in in the next few days. Additionally, I got really homesick suddenly today while on a run around Centennial Park. This is the longest I'll have ever gone in my whole life without seeing my parents. The last time I was home was mid-July and I won't see them until December. It feels like a life-time.

OH YEAH! SOMEONE AT SCHOOL ASKED ME FOR MY ADVICE TODAY!!!!! As in, they trusted me enough to ask what I thought. My ego is really growing these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment