Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tally chart of the f-bombs hear at car riders in the past two days..

Fourteen. Yes, three parents totaled 14 f-bombs in two days. With 1,000 kids (and a whole lot of cracked-out parents), car rider duty was bound to be an adventure.

Yesterday, a parent attempted to illegally remove her child from the car-rider lane and when a teacher thought the parent was actually kidnapping the child, the teacher would not allow the child to talk. This is the policy of the whole school. Well, the parent went ape-shit and almost hit two teachers. She started screaming and created quite a scene. All of the other parents got out of their cars to watch the shitshow that occurred. Suddenly the Assistant Principal came running to break up the madness. About two minutes later, a parent started screaming from their car because the woman in front of her kept stopping short. She began to yell racist comments.

Today, I told a woman to keep moving forward. It is seriously the same routine for parents to pick up their child every day. She told me, "F*ck you. I f*cking hate this f*cking school." Last time I checked, I was doing my job. It makes me sick that these parents are allowed to have children at home. Imagine the type of crap these students deal with on a regular basis. No wonder half of my kids swear at the age of 7.

On the bright side, NO MORE KIDS FOR 10 DAYS!!!!!

Roadtrip starts Saturday.. wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment