Joshua warned me before he kicked the kid. Usually when someone says "I am so angry I could kick somebody", they don't actually do it. Well.. you don't know Joshua.
People are feeling pretty shitty these days. Several people have expressed serious interest in packing up and quitting. We are doing our best to keep them motivated, but they are really feeling terrible. It's also hard to be committed to something that really makes you miserable when you don't see tangible results. My kids are barely growing.. makes me question my abilities.
Highs: RECEIVED A HALLOWEEN CARD FROM JENN!! So sweet of you to think of me. I especially liked the part about a witch's favorite subject! Spelling, of course! I'll be sending an email to you soon with life updates :)
Also, really sad. Bennett, I miss you girl. Tomorrow is dress down Friday because it's payday, but we're not allowed to dress up for Halloween and neither are the kids. I am especially sad because I never purchased an ugly Halloween sweater. It's pretty much a dead give away that I am a new teacher because I am lacking such a thing in my wardrobe. Let this serve as a reminder for next year.. it's a must have.
Big weekend coming up! Corn Maze and Declan's birthday tomorrow. TAL workshop (PD) all day Saturday. Dr. C is coming to check out what it is I really do with t-eff-a. Andddd Saturday night.. COSTUME PARTY! I really need to figure that out. Apparently, I made an ass out of myself when I said that I am not familiar with the movie Three's Company so I didn't really know how to dress. I was informed that it was a television show...
No comments:
Post a Comment